SGA Valentine’s Day Carnation Sale

from+florabundance.com

from florabundance.com

Farragut High School’s SGA is doing a Carnation Sale for Valentine’s day. Each carnation is $2.00 a piece and pre-sales begin Tuesday February 2nd and will go through Thursday February 4th. Those who order during the pre-sales are guaranteed to receive a carnation. 

When you purchase a carnation you also get to choose a message you would like to be sent with the carnation. 

From fhssga.com

Audrey Richards, SGA President, says, “We are partnering with National Art Honor Society this year. They are hand making all of the cards so they are going to be very pretty this year. We will tie the notes to a pink carnation and then deliver it to friends, teachers, or whoever you want it delivered to.” 

Richards also says, “We [SGA] are also going to buy 75 extra carnations and sell those the Wednesday and Thursday before Valentines Day, or until they run out.” 

Deliveries will happen Friday, February 12th during second block. 

This year all of the profits SGA makes will be going to the Love Kitchen and profits from National Art Honor Society will be going to the Farragut Art Department. 

If you would like to buy a carnation you can make your purchases in the commons from 8am-8:20am as well as 3:35pm-3:50pm. 

from fhssga.com

SGA is a great organization that students can be a part of, Richards says, “We really want student feedback. At the end of the day we are here for the students.”

If you are interested in taking part in SGA, they meet every wednesday at 3:45 in Yellow 219 and they also have a suggestion form on their board located outside the library that you can fill out if you have any feedback or suggestions.